Advect™ Fluid Transfer sets (formerly known as Cell Therapy Fluid Transfer Sets) are now FDA 510(k) cleared and CE Marked. They are available in the U.S. and EU and are intended for sterile transfer of bone marrow mononuclear cells from one container to another. These fluid transfer sets are the first to be developed and offered with an intended use to support cell therapy manufacturers.
- Advect™ Fluid Transfer Sets Gain FDA 510(k) Clearance
- Charter Medical Announces Completion of Major Rebranding Initiative
- Charter Medical Announces Exclusive Global Distribution Agreement with INCELL Corporation
- Charter Medical Receives CE Mark for New Fluid Transfer Set Product Line Designed and Intended to Support the Cell Therapy Industry
- New Product from Charter Medical Designed to Enhance Commercial Production of Biotherapeutics