Charter Medical is dedicated to helping cellular therapies become reality by providing the highest quality services and single-use solutions from early clinical testing to late stage product commercialization.
Transfusion & Cell Therapy Product Brochure – Click Here
Cell Therapy Fluid Transfer Sets
Charter Medical’s Cell Therapy Fluid Transfer Sets are designed to support the quality and manufacturing requirements of personalized care.
Charter Medical’s EXP-Pak™ Bio-Containers are Class 1 Medical Devices (US only) and intended for the expansion and culture of non-adherent cells. The container is made from a single-web polyolefin gas permeable film.
Charter Medical’s Cell Freeze® cryogenic storage containers are designed for storage, preservation and transfer of hematopoietic progenitor cells (HPC’s) and are 510(k) cleared and CE marked .
Custom Product Designs
Charter Medical offers custom single-use disposable product development and design to facilitate closed-system processing and manufacturing for the Cell Therapy community.
High quality GMP-manufactured cryopreservation and storage media for human and mammalian cells and tissues.
Cell Therapy Presentations and Literature
Technical Workshop – ISCT 2012
- Implementing Custom Single-Use Solutions for Cell Therapy
- Closed System Development for On‐Site Preparation of ProHema™‐CB
Technical Workshop – AABB 2011
- Filling Industry Gaps with Dedicated Cell Therapy Fluid Transfer Sets
- Custom Single-Use Solutions for Cell Therapy
- Single-Use Technologies in Cell Therapy – Lessons Learned
- Clarke D, Stanton J, Powers D, Karnieli O, Nahum S, Abraham E, Parisse JS, and Oh S. Managing Particulates in Cell Therapy: Guidance for Best Practice. Cytotherapy 2016; 18: 1063-1076.
Charter Medical offers a wide variety of standard products and custom options designed for the rapidly emerging Cell Therapy industry. We specialize in developing custom closed-system designs for both small and large scale processing and our standard products are available for regulated and IND/research applications.
Our products meet USP Class VI biocompatibility standards and are manufactured in our ISO Class 7 cleanroom. Charter Medical’s quality system is ISO-13485 certified.