Freeze-Pak™ Bio-containers are designed for use in ultra-low temperature applications. This film is a single web 12 mil polyolefin monolayer that does not contain an integral gas barrier.
- Robust performance as low as –196°C
- Remains pliable in frozen state
- Designed to fit off-the-shelf freezing and storage cassettes
- Suitable for long-term storage of both cell and non-cell based materials
Standard Applications Include:
- Cell therapies
- Regenerative medicine
- Working and master cell banks
- Custom designs available upon request
- The Freeze-Pak™ bio-container film and the bio-container itself undergo extensive testing before release. Each bio-container is shipped with a Certificate of Conformance that guarantees adherence to specifications and provides lot traceability.
- A validation guide is available to assist with regulatory requirements.
Ordering Information – Freeze-Pak™ Bio-Containers
|FP-50ML||50mL max fill volume, 1 EVA line with 2 PVC leads (4″ L; 0.118″ ID x 0.160″ OD) and female luers||
|FP-250ML||250mL max fill volume, 1 EVA line with 2 PVC leads (4″ L; 0.118″ ID x 0.160″ OD) and female luers||
|FP-500ML||500mL max fill volume; 1 EVA line with 2 PVC leads (4″ L; 0.118″ ID x 0.160 OD) and female luers||
|FP-750ML||750mL max fill volume, 1 EVA line with 2 PVC leads (4: L; 0.118″ ID x 0.160″ OD) and female luers||