Charter Medical is dedicated to helping cellular therapies become reality by providing the highest quality services and single-use solutions from early clinical testing to late stage product commercialization.
Transfusion & Cell Therapy Product Brochure – Click Here
Custom Product Designs
Charter Medical offers custom single-use disposable product development and design to facilitate closed-system processing and manufacturing for the Cell Therapy community.
Cell Therapy Presentations and Literature
Technical Workshop – ISCT 2012
- Implementing Custom Single-Use Solutions for Cell Therapy
- Closed System Development for On‐Site Preparation of ProHema™‐CB
Technical Workshop – AABB 2011
- Filling Industry Gaps with Dedicated Cell Therapy Fluid Transfer Sets
- Custom Single-Use Solutions for Cell Therapy
- Single-Use Technologies in Cell Therapy – Lessons Learned
- Clarke D, Stanton J, Powers D, Karnieli O, Nahum S, Abraham E, Parisse JS, and Oh S. Managing Particulates in Cell Therapy: Guidance for Best Practice. Cytotherapy 2016; 18: 1063-1076.
Our products meet USP Class VI biocompatibility standards and are manufactured in our ISO Class 7 cleanroom. Charter Medical’s quality system is ISO-13485 certified.